Wood plastic composite decking can range from fiberglass to plastic while most are a mixture of plastic and wood fibers. Composite decking manufacturers claim long-term cost as the main advantage to using their product. Not only do composite decks last longer, but they require far less care. WPC decking prices are extruded by professional wood-plastic extruding machine under high temperature and pressure, so it is a kind of insect proof, green environmentally responsible material.
Compare the WPC Decking Prices
Composite decking photos in magazines and online are a great way for you to decide which type of wpc decking would best suit your home. As you compare the various photos of the composite decking material, you can also compare the wpc decking prices of this decking material. When you compare the prices of the wpc deck prices with that of wooden decks, you should keep in mind that composite decking requires very low maintenance. This is not true of wood decking. Read composite decking reviews to help you understand how paying a higher initial price can help save you money down the road.
- 1. 100% recyclable, eco-friendly, saving forest resources
- 2. Lookd like natural wood but no timber problems
- 3. Water resistant, not rotten, proven under salt water condition
- 4. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, no cracking, no warping,
- 5. No painting, no glue, low maintenance
- 6. Weather resistant, suitable from minus 40 C to 60 C
- 7. Insects, and moldy-proof
- 8. Available in different colors
- 9. Easy to install and clean