What is WPC co-extrusion decking?
Co-extrusion is a capped wood plastic composite, which means it has an advanced premium shield encasing all four sides around its inner core.
It combines the proven strength of high density polyethylene plastic and wood fibers with an outer shell of polymer that completely encapsulates the board in an impermeable layer of protection from scratches, stains and fading. Within our WPC we make use of poplar-dust as this contributes to our goal to create WPC with the same look and feel of Wood, yet enjoys the durability of plastic.
Seven Trust Waterproof Co-extrusion Decking
Wpc Co-extrusion Decking , Find Complete Details about wood plastic composite Co-extrusion Decking,Wpc outdoor Decking,Wpc Hollow Decking,Co-extrusion from Engineered decking Supplier or Manufacturer-Shanghai Seven Trust Co.,Ltd
WPC co-extrusion decking is permanently fused to its composite core. The unique composition of the outer layer provides better control over pigmentation, resulting in a denser, richer color, more variation and a more realistic look.Made from 100% recycled material. Shanghai Seven Trust Co., Ltd is the best co-extrution decking and outdoor WPC products suppilers in China. You can buy the best wood plastic composite products from us.
Waterproof Recycled WPC Outdoor Co-extrusion Decking
|Wood Plastic Composite
|Teak, Light Grey, Brown, Dark Brown, Redwood, Dark Grey,Smoke White, Mahogany, Amber
|Safe-Pallet or as Customer′s Requirement
|Strength and durability: Stain-proof, mildew and mold proof, no cracking, no need for oiling or painting
|Convenience: Easy to install and ultra easy to maintain.
|Appearance: Looks like real wood-even up close.
|Living space: Adds outdoor living space for the entire family to enjoy, and at a low cost.
|Premium fabrication: Uses the finest in recycled materials to deliver the highest-quality product to homeowners and home owners.
|Environmentally-friendly: Fabricated from recycled wood and plastic, and it is 100% recyclabl, leaving no carbon footprint. Look
|Scrub with some cleaner and water.
Product performance description
Seven Trust co-extrusion decking is capped wood-grain composite boards
Has a shield arround core
The material of Shield: modified plastics
Top important Advantage: color stable
The shield uses an advanced polymer layer as a protection layer, which gives the boards against fading, staining, mold mildew, and scratching
The core is made from recycled plastic and high dense recycled wood fiber that allow for greater strength and durability
1. Considering the heat and water absorption ,WPC products will be slightly inflation,so the joist when placed should be reserved 3-5 mm from the building.
2. Considering the hard brittle of WPC materials,the joist need to pre-drilling before fix the expansion screw.
3. The spacing between joists should be 25-30cm.
4. The spacing between expansion screws should be 400mm to 500mm.
5. After the joist is fixed, drainage should be done to avoid factors that damage the decking, such as water swelling.
6. Fix the starter clips on one side of the joist.
7. Insert the decking into the starter clips, and install the first decking board.
8. Insert the clips in board and screw into joist (do not tighten).
9. Insert the second board into previous clips.
10. Insert next row of clips securing board (do not tighten).
11. Fully tighten clips & screws from step 8 and repeat from step 9.
12. Finish the corner edging and complete the decking installation.