Shanghai Severn Trust Industry Co.Ltd composite window shutters have a horizontal hinge and an adjustable telescopic arm that allows the shutter to be propped open at an angle. This unique design gives the shutter the appearance of an awning when opened. It also allows it to be closed quickly in the event of inclement weather. you can choose from a huge vartiety of styles, woods, and hardware, to either complement your existing look or give your home an entirely new look, just by installing shutters.
How About Wood Composite Window Shutters
Wood plastic composite window shutters are manufactured from a combination of plastic, natural fiber and some additives using special equipments. Composite shutters have the look and feel of real wood but are very low maintenance. They will withstand extreme temperatures and will not rot or split. They are available in a variety of colors or you can simply order them primed and ready to paint.
A Best Home Shutters
Not only are home shutters attractive; they’re also functional. You can close them for privacy or to block out the sun’s rays in the summer to help reduce energy bills. In winter, they can help keep your home warm, too. They can even be “battened down” during a storm or high winds to help protect you windows from flying debris. Shutters can even be closed and locked from the inside to deter would-be burglars.
Advantages Of Window Shutters
1. anti-oxidation, anti-bacterial, anti-aging;
2. Waterproof, moisture-proof, fireproof;
3. High intensity, difficult to discolor;
4. Easy to install, maintenance, and clean;
5. Environmental and healthy;
6. Vivid surface patterns, which looks more elegant and style;
7. Various colors and patters provided, which can meet all the requirements of different customers.