Now loading.
Please wait.

menu

Wpc Product Introduction

Home Photos Choose Our Affordable Flooring
Home Photos Choose Our Affordable Flooring

Choose Our Affordable Flooring

Affordable Flooring-Wood Plastic Composite Flooring

There are so many different finishes that can be achieved with the best flooring, and as specialist suppliers of wood plastic composite flooring that comes in a choice of fine composite woods and different appearances such as antiqued, vintage and distressed wood, we understand that giving customers a wide choice of top quality items at an affordable flooring price enables them to achieve the ideal look without spending a small fortune.

Choose Our Affordable Flooring
Then,what is a composite wood floor?Wood plastic flooring is a wood substitute product normally manufactured from a mixture of sawdust, which some call wood and plastic, often recycled. Most manufacturers of composite decking ensure that there is 45%-55% sawdust in the finished product with the remaining 45%-55% made from plastic, bonding agents, and other additives. Additives are used to enhance UV resistance.

Choose Our Affordable Flooring

We are one of the best wood plastic composite supplier in China.Our low prices are possible as we don’t sell any of our products via our website, and we are confident that from the moment you get in touch with us until the last plank has been laid, you will appreciate our efficient and friendly service. We have endeavoured to give as much information as possible about our entire range, with pictures of flooring already laid, so you can make an informed decision when it comes to selecting a specific product. Our composite wood flooring are also sourced in line with a strict ethical and environmental policy, so customers can rest assured that no harmful allergens or chemical pollutants have been used in the creation of our products. For a traditional or older property, vintage composite wood flooring is absolutely perfect if you have a renovation project in mind, as it enables an aged floor appearance to be created. However, if you need assistance choosing something suitable, we are more than happy to discuss your needs so please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Before Article:
Next Article:

11 07-2012

FEEL FREE TO SEND A MESSAGE