To build an outdoor wall panel can increase beauty and value for your house. For outdoor decorative panels, you first think of is that he must be waterproof. Our wood plastic composite wall panel adoption of advanced production technology, meets the use requirement in harsh environments.
Seven Trust Outdoor Wall Panel Physical Properties
- 1.Seven Trust waterproof wall panels are one series of Seven Trust wpc. It is specially designed for outdoor building curtain wall.It is the first class wpc product suitable for outdoor use.
- 2.With the world leading wpc technology and modern process, Seven Trust outdoor waterproof wall panel keeps the wood texture while solve the problems of natural wood. It is green and energy saving,water resistant, never crack and mildew,anti-aging. It can effectively reduce the solar radiation,insulation and it is the truly greener wood.
- 3.Seven Trust wpc outdoor waterproof wall panel absorbs the elegance of timber and perfectly displays the combination of artistic forms,building structures and creative layouts.
- 4.Delicate,elegant and warm is the product performance. Building a new conception and spreading the essence of architectural culture is the aspiration of Seven Trust wood plastic waterproof wall panell.
Seven Trust Decorative Wall Panels Application
Building outdoor wall, wet environment wall,most suitable for villa, town house, clubhouse and other low layer building wall.
- 1.There is tongue and groove wall paneling structure in the wall panel and connected by each other.
- 2.The wall panels are fixed onto building wall by keels and clips.
- 1.The size change rate after different temperatures is 2%.Make sure the length of the wall panel per piece is reasonable during installation.The maximum length per piece is 3M.If there is connection on length direction, the max is 2.4m per piece. A gap more than 1mm is to be left on the connection point between two pieces. The surface of an exterior wall panel should be with anti-UV treatment.
- 2.Make sure the wall is flat and mark the height well before fixing the support bar. The flatness of the support bar should achieve the corresponding national standards.
Simple process:clean the wall panels – leveling – fix the keels – fix the decorative wall panels onto keels – cover the edge – cleaning – quality inspection;
Surface treatment: natural and emboss. A gap more than 1mm is to be left on the connection point between two pieces.